lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peyman Faratin <peymanfara...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrading from 3.6.1 to 4.3.0 and Custom collector
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 02:37:58 GMT

Hi

I am migrating from Lucene 3.6.1 to 4.3.0. I am however not sure how to migrate my custom
collector below to 4.3.0 (this page http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_3_0/MIGRATE.html gives
some hints but is the instructions are incomplete and looking at the source examples of custom
collectors make me dizzy!!!)

Any advise would be very much appreciated

thank you

	public class AllInLinks extends Collector {
		  private Scorer scorer;
		  private int docBase;
		  private String[] store;
		  private HashSet<String> outLinks = new HashSet<String>();

		  public boolean acceptsDocsOutOfOrder() {
		    return true;
		  }
		  public void setScorer(Scorer scorer) {
		    this.scorer = scorer;
		  }
		  public void setNextReader(IndexReader reader, int docBase) throws IOException{
			this.docBase = docBase;
			store = FieldCache.DEFAULT.getStrings(reader,"title");
		  }
		  public void collect(int doc) throws IOException {
			  String page = store[doc];
			  outLinks.add(page);
		  }
		  public void reset() {