lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Uzair Kamal <uzair.ka...@iacgrp.com>
Subject Lucene Index Upgradation
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 06:02:54 GMT
Hi
  I had an index of precious files with Lucene 2.4, i wanted to switch to lucene 4.3 as Lucene
2.4 index is giving an exception of illegal arguments on function moreLikeThis. I upgrade
that index to 3.5 but still getting the same exception. Can any please help. Following is
the stack trace of the exception

SEVERE: The exception contained within MappableContainerException could not be mapped to a
response, re-throwing to the HTTP container
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/intuira/discovery/wikitology/WikitologyPrediction, method:
init_MoreLikeThis signature: ()Lorg/apache/lucene/search/similar/MoreLikeThis;)

Thanks

Uzair Kamal
IntuiRA-iApps
Team Lead (Java)