lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Exception while creating a Tokenizer
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:52:29 GMT
Hi,

This happens if you have incompatible Lucene versions next to each other in your classpath.
Please clean up your classpath carefully and make sure all JAR files of Lucene have the same
version and no duplicate JARs with different versions are in it!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen