lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Faceted Search: count direct matches/member für result nodes
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 13:17:54 GMT
Hi

To override OrdinalPolicy you need to do the following:

FacetIndexingParams fip = new FacetIndexingParams() {
  public CategoryListParams getCategoryListParams(CategoryPath) {
    return new CategoryListParams() {
      public OrdinalPolicy getOrdinalPolicy(String) {}
    }
  }
}

BTW, in the code example you pasted, you don't need to add the categories
first to taxoWriter. It's enough to call facetFields.addFields(), it will
take care of adding the categories to the taxonomy as well.

HTH,
Shai