lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Faceted search using Lucene 4.3
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 13:57:35 GMT
Raj,

If I understand your question, you can integrate regular and faceted search
as follows:

Query q = new TermQuery("f", "word");
TopDocsCollector tdc = TopScoreDocsCollector.create();
FacetsCollector fc = FacetsCollector.create();
searcher.search(q, MultiCollector.wrap(tdc, fc));
TopDocs topDocs = tdc.topDocs();
List<FacetResult> facetResults = fc.getFacetResults();

Shai