lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search-time facetting in Lucene
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 20:09:18 GMT
Hi Clive,

If you are considering indexing consolidation, then upgrading to 4.3 is the
right way since a lot of improvements have been made to the facet module
(performance, APIs).

Also, 10K+ shards ... wow. That must be a big deployment you have there :).
I'm sure it will bring with it fun requirements for facets!

Shai