lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Brendan Grainger <brendan.grain...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please help
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 20:19:18 GMT
Java is telling you the issue there. You're trying to cast a
StandardDirectoryReader to an AtomicReader. I think AtomicReaders are per
segment readers and in this case you actually want to get a view of all the
terms in the index (i.e. over all segments), so I think you could wrap the
reader you have in a SlowCompositeReaderWrapper to do what you want, i.e.:

import org.apache.lucene.index.SlowCompositeReaderWrapper;

SlowCompositeReaderWrapper ar = SlowCompositeReaderWrapper.wrap(readre);
etc

Brendan

--
Brendan Grainger