lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [PhraseQuery] Can "jakarta apache"~10 be searched by offset ?
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 07:16:19 GMT
There is no query in Lucene that can do this at the moment. It may be possible to implement
this in later versions of Lucene (4.x, if you have offsets indexed into your posting list,
which can be enabled in recent Lucene), but that’s not yet implemented. The problem here
is also that every term has a begin and end offset, so it's not just a copy of (Sloppy-)PhraseQuery.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen