lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Schimke, Danny" <Danny.Schi...@incowia.com>
Subject Faceted Search: count direct matches/member für result nodes
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 06:32:51 GMT
Hi,

I am new to lucene. I've done some basics so far. Currently I have to deal with Faceted Search.

Given:

For example I have the following categories:

Root

Root/idA/

Root/idA/idB

Root/idA/idB/idC

Scenario:

The search result delivers the folowing FacetResult for example:

Root (5)

Root/idA (5)

Root/idA/idB (3)

Root/idA/idB/idC (3)

That means 2 direct matches for Root/idA and 3 direct matches for Root/idA/idB/idC.

But I want ability to get the count that one category exactly has, without consideration of
the subcategories (only "direct" member), e.g.:

Root (0)

Root/idA (2)

Root/idA/idB (0)

Root/idA/idB/idC (3)

Maybe there is a standard way don't calculate this by hand in dependence to subcategories?

How can I achieve this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

-Danny