lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From andi rexha <a_re...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Term vector Lucene 4.2
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:45:03 GMT
Hi Adrien,
Thank you very much for the reply.

I have two other small question about this:
1) Is  "final int freq = docsAndPositions.freq();" the same with "iterator.totalTermFreq()"
? In my tests it returns the same result and from the documentation it seems that the result
should be the same.

2) How do I get the offsets for the term vector? I have tried to iterate over the docsAndPositions
but I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Position enum not started

Thanks in advance,
Andi