lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Wei Wang <welshw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DiskDocValuesFormat
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 21:48:42 GMT
Yes, I used Maven Shade plugin, but still have this problem. Here is the
Maven output during packaging:

[INFO] --- maven-shade-plugin:2.0:shade (default) @
audience-profile-indexer ---
[INFO] Including commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2.1 in the
shaded jar.
[INFO] Including org.mockito:mockito-core:jar:1.9.5 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Including org.hamcrest:hamcrest-core:jar:1.1 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Including org.objenesis:objenesis:jar:1.0 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Including junit:junit:jar:4.11 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Including log4j:log4j:jar:1.2.17 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Including org.apache.lucene:lucene-core:jar:4.2.1 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Including org.apache.lucene:lucene-queries:jar:4.2.1 in the shaded
jar.
[INFO] Including org.apache.lucene:lucene-queryparser:jar:4.2.1 in the
shaded jar.
[INFO] Including org.apache.lucene:lucene-sandbox:jar:4.2.1 in the shaded
jar.
[INFO] Including jakarta-regexp:jakarta-regexp:jar:1.4 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Including org.apache.lucene:lucene-analyzers-common:jar:4.2.1 in the
shaded jar.
[INFO] Including org.apache.lucene:lucene-codecs:jar:4.2.1 in the shaded
jar.
[INFO] Including commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.6 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Including commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1 in the shaded
jar.
[INFO] Including commons-io:commons-io:jar:2.4 in the shaded jar.
[INFO] Replacing original artifact with shaded artifact.