lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Highlighting search words in full document
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:25:10 GMT
Well, at that point you have a doc ID presumably. When you format your
something like

yourserver/solr/collection1/select?q=id:chapter_id&hl=true&hl.fl=fullchaptertext&hl.q=<original
query>.

So when the user clicks on it, you get a response with a single
response and the highlighted text...

Best
Erick

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Darren Hoffman <darren@jnamics.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the response, Erick.
>
> I have implemented just what you have described. The question I have is how to highlight
the searched words in the entire chapter that were highlighted in the selected verse.