lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Brusic <i...@brusic.com>
Subject Re: Document boosting
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:24:08 GMT
There was a similar question asked a couple of months ago, with a great
answer by Uwe Schindler:

http://search-lucene.com/m/Z2GP220szmS&subj=RE+What+is+equivalent+to+Document+setBoost+from+Lucene+3+6+inLucene+4+1+

I am still on Lucene 3.x, so I have not yet had a chance to mimic document
level boosts in 4.x.

Cheers,

Ivan