lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Santos <lucian...@gmail.com>
Subject ICUTOKENIZER
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:26:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to remove the accents in the search, find words removing special
characters such as accents ("ANDRÉ" equals "ANDRE").
I found the class ICUTokenizer but got the Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.ibm.icu.text.UnicodeSet.freeze()Lcom/ibm/icu/text/UnicodeSet;
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.icu.segmentation.LaoBreakIterator.<clinit>(LaoBreakIterator.java:73)
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.icu.segmentation.DefaultICUTokenizerConfig.<clinit>(DefaultICUTokenizerConfig.java:73)

Somebody can help me?

Page ref.: http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_2_0/analyzers-icu/index.html

[]'s Luciano