lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From vempap <phani.vemp...@emc.com>
Subject Re: Token Stream with Offsets (Token Sources class)
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:26:08 GMT
I apologize. I did not know where exactly I needed to post this - I'll remove
the others.

As for indexing, I'm using Solr  example docs script to post the documents &
then using the mentioned code to get the token stream of that index.

I've the following doc :

ipod_video_1.xml :

<add><doc>
  <field name="id">MA147LL/A</field>
  <field name="name">Running Apple 60 GB iPod with Video Playback Black -
Apple</field>
  <field name="name2">Sample Running Apple 60 GB iPod with Video Playback
Black - Apple</field>

</doc></add>

And I indexed it using the "post.sh" script in example docs via "sh post.sh
ipod_video_1.xml"

Thanks.

-----
--