lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From vempap <phani.vemp...@emc.com>
Subject WeightedSpanTermsExtractor
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 20:51:02 GMT
Hi,

  I've multiple fields (name, name2 - content copied below). And if I
extract the weighted span terms out based on a query (the query is with a
specific field) why am I not getting the positions properly out of the
WeightedSpanTerm covering multiple fields ?

 Is it because the query is specific to a field & not to others ?

query: "Running Apple" (phrase query)
document content:
name: Running Apple 60 GB iPod with Video Playback Black - Apple
name2: Sample Running Apple 60 GB iPod with Video Playback Black - Apple

I'm getting the positions as : 0,1 & 3,4 which I don't understand as it
should be 0,1 & 1,2  for the fields name & name2 respectively.

Am I doing something wrong expecting that behavior.

Help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.