lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: StandardAnalyzer class not present in Lucene 4.2.0
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 01:15:57 GMT

: Thank you very much Arjen. I had to separately download and install the
: jar.  it was not present in my lucene installation directory. I had
: downloaded the lucene zip file and ran the command  "ant" after extracting
: it. Did i miss anything.?

if you download & build lucene from source, then:

1) the lucene-analyzers-common code would be in the analysis/common module

2) running "ant" defaults to only building lucene-core.  if you want to
build all of the modules as well you need to run "ant jar"

-Hoss