lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramprakash Ramamoorthy <youngestachie...@gmail.com>
Subject Migrate/Upgrade frommLucene 2.3
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:38:27 GMT
Dear all,

        We are moving our codebase from Lucene 2.3 to 4.1. Also, we are
migrating the older indices from 2.3 to 3.6 and then to 4.1. Would be glad
if you can share some do's and dont's during migrating the indices, which
you have experienced before.

        Also, the 2.3 indices were written using a standard analyzer then
and the current indices will use standard analyzer, version_41. Hope there
shouldn't be a problem reading the migrated indices because of the analyzer
version change? Thanks in advance. Glad if you can help.

--
With Thanks and Regards,
Ramprakash Ramamoorthy,