lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Duke DAI <duke.dai....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PayloadFunctions don't work the same since 4.1
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 05:26:06 GMT
I'm not sure your problem relates to the function or getting payload itslef.

But after 4.1, in DefaultSimilarity.scorePayload(int doc, int start, int
end, BytesRef payload), you must leverage payload.offset and payload.length
to get the bytes. (start and end won't get the exact bytes you want).
Hope this help.

Best regards,
Duke
If not now, when? If not me, who?