lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sharon Tam <sharon...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:25:28 GMT
I believe that when Lucene indexes documents, it generates counts for a
term by counting how many times the term appears in a particular document.
Instead of having Lucene do the counting, I want to do my own counting and
feed a term-frequency vector representation of a document directly into the
indexer which will take my counts and proceed to do the other processing
such as generating inverse document frequency.  My term-frequencies may not
all be integers.  Is there a way to do this?