lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Reelsen <...@spinscale.de>
Subject Using AnalyzingSuggester with stopwords
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:51:04 GMT
Hey there,

I am trying to get up some working example with the AnalyzingSuggester and
stopwords - like it is done in the corresponding unit test.

I thought, I could build the AnalyzingSuggester from a
HighfrequencyDictionary using a non_analyzed field - and then use a
stopwordsanalyzer in the constructor.

This has however not worked out. I couldnt get any suggestions for
"stopword foo"...

I guess I am doing something totally wrong, due to not getting it right how
the AnalyzingSuggester is working, so thanks for any help.

--Alexander