lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bratislav Stojanovic <bratislav1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting documents from suggestions
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:43:21 GMT
Not few of them, I want to know them all. Then I want to iterate through
them and remove ones
that doesn't have id that matches my criteria. In other words, if there's
at least one doc that matches,
I want to show that suggestion.

Hmm, does it mean that I have to search index with the query =
+id:<suggestion> and then examine each
returned doc? Isn't that gonna be slow because there will be 10 searches on
each key press (I want to always
show 10 suggestions)?