lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Getting documents from suggestions
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:45:10 GMT
Could you give us some examples of what you expect? I mean, how is your
suggested set of documents any different from simply executing a query with
the list of suggested terms (using q.op=OR)?

Or, maybe you want something like MoreLikeThis?

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Bratislav Stojanovic
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:36 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Getting documents from suggestions

Hi all,

How can I filter suggestions based on some value from the indexed field?
I have a stored 'id' field in my index and I want to use that to examine
documents
where the suggestion was found, but how to get Document from suggestion?
SpellChecker class only returns array of strings.

What classes should I use? Please help.

Thanx in advance.

--
Bratislav Stojanovic, M.Sc.