lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jimtronic <jimtro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PayloadFunctions don't work the same since 4.1
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 02:12:10 GMT
I appreciate your help with this!

I was attempting to follow your advice when I noticed another odd behavior
that leads me to believe they are not being stored correctly.

If I add two documents at once using solr's update handler like so:

[{"id":"1","foo_ap":"bar|50"}},{"id":"2","foo_ap":"bar|75"}]

It appears to be storing the "50" value for BOTH documents. This doesn't
happen when I send them in one at a time.

I'm going to try to root this problem out, but I'm really not sure where to
start looking. Would this happen in the DelimitedPayloadTokenFilter ?

Thanks.