lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From saisantoshi <saisantosh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: TopDocCollector vs TopScoreDocCollector (semantics changed in 4.0, not backward comptabile)
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:19:28 GMT
Thanks for the response and really appreciate your help. I have read the
documentation but could not get it in the first read as I was new to Lucene.
I have changed it to AtomicReader and it seems to be working fine.

One last clarification is do we also need to use AtomicReader for the
following below as well?

IndexReader indexReader = DirectoryReader.open(directory);   // Current

Should it be changed to:

AtomicReader indexReader = DirectoryReader.open(directory);

Thanks,
Sai