lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: LUCENE-4713
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:41:17 GMT
Hi,

I attached a patch to LUCENE-4713 that works around the context class loader issue, by also
always scanning the classloader that loaded the lucene library (in fact the classloader that
loaded the abstract base class of the SPI/codec). The context class loader is also scanned
to collect any other additional SPIs that may be found.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen