lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zhang, Lisheng" <>
Subject RE: Solr query parser, needs to call setAutoGeneratePhraseQueries(true)
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 20:17:58 GMT
I am very sorry, I should have sent to solr user group, not lucene!!

Best regards, Lisheng

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhang, Lisheng
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:17 PM
To: ''
Subject: Solr query parser, needs to call

In our application we need to call method

on lucene QueryParser, this is the way used to work in earlier versions
and it seems to me that is the much natural way?

But in current solr 3.6.1, the only way to do so is to set

in solrconfig.xml (if I read souce code correctly), but I donot want to
do so because this will change the whole behavior of lucene, and I only
want to change this query parser behavior, not other lucene features?

Please guide me if there is a better way other than to change solr source

Thanks very much for helps, Lisheng

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message