lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement Lucene
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:30:07 GMT
You're probably better off using Solr which is tightly linked with lucene.

http://lucene.apache.org/solr/

I'm sure there are installation and getting started guides there.

--
Ian.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Álvaro Vargas Quezada
<alvax@outlook.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to implement a central index, and I heard about Lucene, so I would like to ask
your help to install it and configure it. My OS is Windows 7/XP/Server 2008. If I could index
just one database and make a search I would be happy.