lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior of term queries with StoredFields - 4.1
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:47:20 GMT
I think you can store field "x" using byte[] as one Field and index it
using String as another Field.  Or define your own FieldType and use
the Field(String name, byte[] value, FieldType type) constructor.  Or
is that where you're getting an Exception?

How big is your index, or how small are your disks?

--
Ian.