lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Misty Nodine <mistynod...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene 4.0: Use of filter queries and filter caches in MoreLikeThis -- how do you set up the query for the MoreLikeThisHandler?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:45:07 GMT
I am trying to do a filtered MoreLikeThis query. For example, say I want
to do a MoreLikeThis query only on books written in 1998. My
understanding is that in order to do this, I need to use the
MoreLikeThisHandler. How do you fold together the query part and the
more like this part such that the MoreLikeThis is only done over the
results of the filtered search? What would the query string actually
look like?

Secondly, say I want to have the "books written in 1998" in a filter
cache. How would this work?