lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Roduit <nicolas.rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Handle expression in the index
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 09:13:20 GMT
I'm starting with Lucene 4 and have built my own analyzer with stemming
and synonyms. This works perfectly.

I built a Lucene index with several documents (with an ID) containing a
text (with TextField)  and a list of words or expressions related to the
text (a kind of tag). Everything is OK when I make a query containing
one of these words (tags), I find the related text. How can I proceed if
I want to have a tag that contains several words (e.g. "first time").
This expression must not be separated in two words. The problem is when
I make a query with the word "first" I will get the document in the
hits, I would like to get the hit only when search for "first time".

Can someone give me a clue?