lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Igor Shalyminov <ishalymi...@yandex-team.ru>
Subject Re: SpanQuery.getSpans() with document sorting
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:46:44 GMT
A slightly more specific question:
Is it possible to load in RAM a single stored field for all the documents in the index via
some Lucene data structures?

--
Best Regards,
Igor Shalyminov

23.02.2013, 22:47, "Igor Shalyminov" <ishalyminov@yandex-team.ru>:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm using SpanQuery.getSpans() method for retrieving the precise information about all
the matches through all the documents in the index.
> My question, is it possible to to get the spans in the sorted order by their document's
field (say, creation date)?

> Otherwise, if handcrafting is inevitable, what's the easiest way to build an in-application
static direct index of all documents by their field (i.e. create a mapping 'doc_id' ->
'created' index position)? It won't change literally ever:)