lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From saisantoshi <saisantosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Example settings for TieredMergePolicy : Lucene 4.0
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:51:21 GMT
I am using the TieredMergePolicy and using the compound index:

TieredMergePolicy mergePolicy = new TieredMergePolicy();
 indexWriterConfig.setMergePolicy(mergePolicy.setNoCFSRatio(1.0d));

Prior to 4.0, there was an optimize() in the IndexWriter which was merging
the index files. Is there any settings that can be done on the
TieredMergePolicy so that I want to limit the number of files produced
during the indexing.

Thanks,
Sai.