lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject RE: Cannot instantiate SPI class
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 10:08:29 GMT
On Wed, 9 Jan 2013, Igal Sapir wrote:
> The syntax is CFML / CFScript (ColdFusion Script).  Railo is an open
> source, high performance, ColdFusion server.  http://getrailo.arg/
>
> I will re-download the Lucene jars and try again.  I'll let you know
> what I find.

It may be worth double-checking that you don't have any older lucene jars
kicking around your classpath confusing things. I've not used CF in a
while, but when I last did we'd often get caught out by an old version of
a jar we were introducing already being shipped with CF. You can fairly
easily (via the classloader + getresource) work out which jar a given
class file is coming from, you should use that to verify it's the jar you
were expecting!

Nick