lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramprakash Ramamoorthy <r4ramprak...@gmail.com>
Subject Inner join in lucene
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:58:16 GMT
Dear all,

         I know, lucene is no relational database, but spare me. I need to
run a search across an index, and find fields that have a common equal
value, where the common value is unknown(to be determined at run time).

         An outright sql query would be *SELECT * from table1 where
table1.field1=table2.field3=table3.field2; *

*        *How do I proceed upon this? Get distinct values (if at all it is
possible) for a field and iterate the query across fields is the only
solution? Or is there an aesthetic way?

         Please to help. Thanks in advance.

--
With thanks and regards,