lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis <xekou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inner join in lucene
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:35:26 GMT
You can put those fields as a DocValue type of field. They are optimized
for use during search(or join in this case).

Then create a collector that collects the documents which have the same
value in those fields.

Have other more experienced comment though before you start implementing it.

--

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis