lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sean Bridges <sean.brid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pulsing40PostingsFormat in lucene 4.1
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:11:10 GMT
Do I need the Pulsing40PostingsFormat class to read my indexes though?
Pulsing40PostingsFormat isn't shipped with lucene 4.1.

I have index files with names like _0_Pulsing40_0.frq.  When I try to open
my index I get,

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A SPI class of type
org.apache.lucene.codecs.PostingsFormat with name 'Pulsing40' does not
exist. You need to add the corresponding JAR file supporting this SPI to
your classpath.The current classpath supports the following names:
[Lucene40, Lucene41, Pulsing41, SimpleText, Memory, BloomFilter, Direct]

Thanks,

Sean