lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From arun k <arunk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CompressingStoredFieldsFormat doesn't show improvement
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 07:08:00 GMT
Adrein,

I have created an index of size 370M of 1 million docs of 40 fields of 40
chars and did the profiling.
I see that the indexing and in particular the addDocument &
ConcurrentMergeScheduler in 4.1 takes double the time compared to 3.0.2.

Looks like CompressionStoredFieldsFormat is of little use in my scenario.

Arun