lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pulling lucene 4.1
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:38:47 GMT
There's no specific branch for 4.1 yet. All development still happens on
the 4x branch (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/branch_4x/).

Note that Lucene maintains two active branches for development: 'trunk'
(currently to be 5.0) and '4x' off of which all Lucene 4.x releases are
created.

Shai