lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Pulsing40PostingsFormat in lucene 4.1
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:21:29 GMT
Another option would be, using 4.0, use addIndexes(IndexReader[]) into
a new index, to convert your entire index into the supported (back
compat) codec (Lucene40).

Don't use addIndexes(Directory[]) as this just copies files.

Then you can read that resulting index with 4.1.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com