lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Pulsing40PostingsFormat in lucene 4.1
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:18:24 GMT
Woops, sorry: PulsingPostingsFormat was already moved from core to
codecs as of 4.0 (not in 4.1 like I said before).

And ... yes, you need Pulsing40PostingsFormat on your classpath to
read your 4.0 indices with 4.1.  I think you need to excise the
sources and get them on the classpath?  But this will be tricky:
Lucene40PulsingPF uses various codec APIs (eg BlockTreeTermsReader)
from 4.0 as well, which will conflict with the 4.1 classes by the same
package/name...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com