lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: 回复: 回复: IndexReader.open and CorruptIndexException
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:10:43 GMT
You can pass null for the SearcherFactory ... then SearcherManager
will just do new IndexSearcher(reader) for you.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:30 AM, zhoucheng2008 <zhoucheng2008@gmail.com> wrote:
> SearcherManager mgr = new SearcherManager(dir, new MySearchWarmer());Can I put null as
the second parameter in the SearcherManager constructor?If not, how to create a MySearchWarmer
instance? The following explanation doesn't provide sufficient info:
>  class MySearchWarmer implements SearchWarmer {     @Override     public void warm(IndexSearcher
searcher) throws IOException {       // Run some diverse searches, searching and sorting against
all       // fields that are used by your application     }   }