lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From uma sankar <umasanka...@gmail.com>
Subject How to control the lucence index storage size?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:22:40 GMT
Hi ,

I need your help or suggestions regarding  Lucence index storage. In our
project we are using Lucence 3.0.3  for indexing , its working amazing. We
are storing the index in the physical file system in the  centos . Now I
would like to know how we can set the upper boundaries for the storage, for
instance the index should occupy more than 1GB. How we can set this
property.. I have done enough google, but no answer available for this, Any
help is really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Uma Sankar. Y