lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update index for user defined types
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:45:23 GMT
Well, lucene is a java API so if you can make java calls from an
Oracle stored procedure, maybe you can make it work.  Sounds a
terrible idea to me, but then using Oracle is, in my opinion, a
terrible idea, as are stored procedures.

How about using the stored procedure to set some "reindexthisrecord"
column on the database row and have a separate chunk of code that does
the index updates driven by that.  If you're using solr you should
surely update the index via solr calls.

--
Ian.