lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query beginning with special characters
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:02:46 GMT
It won't be IndexWriter or IndexWriterConfig.  What exactly does your
analyzer do - what is the full chain of tokenization?  Are you saying
that  ':)a' and ')an' are not indexed?  Surely that is correct given
your input with a space after the :).  And before as well so 's:)', is
also suspect.

--
Ian.