lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to control the lucence index storage size?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:05:10 GMT
There's no way to set such a limit within lucene that I know of.  If
you really need this you could implement something outside lucene to
monitor the index directory and do something (what???) when the limit
was exceeded.

Don't forget that disk usage will vary over time as segments are
merged, readers/writers closed, whatever.

3.0.3 is ancient by the way.

--
Ian.