lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Martijn v Groningen <martijn.v.gronin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlockJoin and RawTermFilter (lucene 4.0.0)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:39:01 GMT
I don't recall that the RawTermFilter was required. The following code
should also work in 4.x:
Filter parentsFilter = new CachingWrapperFilter(new
QueryWrapperFilter(new TermQuery(new Term("type", "T1"))));

Martijn

On 16 January 2013 16:51, kiwi clive <kiwi_clive@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Apologies if this has been asked before but I could not an appropriate post.
>
> The Lucene Documentation stresses the use of a RawTermFiler when building up the parentFilter
and I was previously using the following in lucene 3.6.0:

>             Filter parentQueryFilter = new CachingWrapperFilter(new RawTermFilter(new
Term("type", "T1")), true);

> Having moved to lucene 4.0.0, I cannot find the RawTermFilter class. It may be in another
module but I have not been able to find it. Is this filter still required for BlockJoin as
the Join API does not seem to have changed appreciably.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn van Groningen