lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Hill <p...@metajure.com>
Subject RE: Upgrade Lucene to latest version (4.0) from 2.4.0
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 20:05:03 GMT
My guess is that upgrading to 3.6 to cover the _mostly_ upward compatible changes to that point
(Fieldable vs. Field) might make a worthwhile intermediate step.

Then test that to make sure it is working using whatever have to test. Then work out the "real"
changes to 4.0.
That is only a thought, because I haven't upgraded to 4.0 yet.

-Paul