lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From saisantoshi <saisantosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List of files that Lucene 4.0 generates during indexing
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:39:42 GMT
Thanks Michael. The additional file in the list is just a typo.

One more question is, we were using 2.4 before, and it only generated few
files

_0.cfs
_0.cfx
// segment files

I am assuming that the 2.4 version has the compound index structure enabled
by default. Do we need to set it explicitly with 4.0 version. Is it not
enabled by default? 4.0 seems to be using the multifile index structure. Is
there any change in the behavior with the latest version.

Thanks,
Sai.