lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any benchmark corps to evaluate performance of specified query?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 02:58:55 GMT
Hi,

Maybe https://github.com/sematext/ActionGenerator could be of help?
We use it to produce query load for Solr and ElasticSearch and the whole thing is extensible,
so you could easily add support for talking directly to Lucene.

Oh, and there is the benchmark in Lucene: http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_0_0/benchmark/index.html

Otis
----

Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm